Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Episode 53: Fatal Wound on the Battlefield of Love

Today...today I feel like shit. I'm sure I don't feel as bad as my mother does, or even my father, today.

I found out today that my father has been having an online affair and wants a divorce. He says he still cares for my mother, but he no longer loves her. Monday was their 24th wedding anniversery. They've been married for 24 years. Twenty-four years of love and happiness and he wants to throw it away for someone he met online.

Damn! Doesn't that sound like the pot calling the kettle black, eh? *sigh*

*double sigh*

I may not always like my parents, but they've always been the constant in my life. I've always looked into the future and known they would be together, no doubt about it. But now....now nothing is certain.

My mother was slaughtered on the battlefield of love yesterday when he told her.

I was wounded today.

This whole thing doesn't make any sense.

1 comment:

Spanking Videos said...

Hello, i have a spanking blog and i wonder if you want to exchange links with my.

If you agree let me a messenge.

Greetings